Vivid Lights is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
By using our Website and/or providing your personal information to us, you accept and agree to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described in this policy.
Collection Methods & Purposes
We collect personal information about our customers, potential customers, in order for us to properly carry out our business functions and activities. Where reasonably practicable for us to do so, we collect personal information directly from you by asking you for it via customer enquiries, account registration or purchase transactions.
Personal Information we may collect includes:
- your name, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address;
- information about a person’s dealings with us which may include financial records, bank account or credit card details.
Use & Disclosure
We use personal information collected by us to enable us to conduct our business, to carry on our marketing activities and to comply with our legal obligations, and in particular to:
- enable us to verify your identity;
- maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- customise and improve future shopping experiences for our customers on the Website;
- deliver products to customers;
- market our products electronically by providing you with information about our new collections, products launches and sales which may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from our marketing materials at anytime by following the unsubscribe function within the relevant electronic marketing material; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
We may utilise “cookies” on the Website to collect information, in particular:
- Website usage by users, pages visited, time spent, items and information searched;
- IP addresses, to ascertain whether the user had visited the Website previously;
- to determine preferences set while the user was browsing the Website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing/emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Access And Correction
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and that your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Act, if applicable).